Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BOW SKIRT

Somedays you just want to Have a lazy day but still be cute , so in this post I'm going to show you the perfect way to be lazy but trendy.  I threw this outfit together last minute Because I had a pretty lazy day so I just wore bow skirt and mint sandals that matches my outfit. This skirt is a great way to look kawaii and trendy even though it was extremely effortless. I felt like I was drowning in unemployed and feeling useless, happy-go-lucky and wanted to counteract the negativity with a slouchy, Girly- girl outfit.  My confidence takes the biggest hit when I'm Jobless.  I've Gotten degrees but recently I am feeling so useless every single day. 

This bow skirt is so perfect for lazy summer days. I got it from new dress for $0.01 on my total order of  $21.29 for all four items. Newdress is a low-cost retailer where you can pick up a treat or more without hurting your pocket. You can check other newdress outfits I wore in this post here, and here. I'd like to thank all of my blog readers. Thank you so much for being such a huge support by following my blog and posts.





TOP: DRESSLINK
HAT: (BORROWED FROM A ZUZU)
SKIRT: NEWDRESS
RUBBER SANDALS: RANDOM STREET VENDOR

12 comments:

  1. Doesn't look very lazy, but seriously cute. Love the color of the skirt.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally my cup of tea! You rock cute looks!

    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so colorful! Loving it! kisses!

    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit dear! xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant, so chic, perfect.
    Un abbraccio e buona estate!
    Valentina Astorino e Eva Sabin The AnarChic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt so much. So cute! x

    Annie from Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonita es la falda!!! el conjunto entero me encanta!!! quieres que nos sigamos? un besazo

    ReplyDelete