Friday, August 21, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE

Cheers to Friday! Friday is finally here and this gal is totally ready to rock this weekend. Here's another post for today featuring All-in-One Style: Summer Lovelywholesale romper. This is an all white and black with gold, outfit that I put Together to achieve a classy look with a black block background and I Wanted to share with you all. It was classy feel of the outfit with a gold accessories. I am now a sucker for anything classic combos and neutrals everyday Go-to Basics. There are days that I put my hand into my coffee, drag out the first Thing I can find and put it on 'cause I am really tired to decide what clothes to wear, Basics are the best on the go outfit







WHITE OFF-SHOULDER ROMPER: LOVELYWHOLESALE
SANDALS: FOREVER21
GOLD METAL BELT: DRESSLINK

25 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful romper, it suits you so well! Love the breezy fabric, it seems to be perfect for summer! <3

    I’ve just published a new post about a disappointing cooperation with a sponsor called Dresslink.
    I don’t recommend them as a sponsor to anyone!
    Please come and have a read so you know why.

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que preciosidad de conjunto!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely

    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely outfit and gorgeous, sexy bare shoulders and legs. Beautiful lady :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simple and basic outfit but full of sensuality. Nice choice my dear! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white dress with the golden belt so much!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!
    aurore
    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are super gorgeous..nice blog and post
    I will really appreciate if could you visit my blog and
    follow me. I will follow you back for sure :)
    Have a nice day!

    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect!!
    Love your look
    Happy week
    XoX
    www.teresaquiroga.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog too ! Beautiful outfit as well :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely stunning in this look, my dear.
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back x

    Annie from Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww that looks cute. love the romper. thanks for visiting my blog.

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from Spain: great look and nice pics. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft look. You look great sweety.
    Have a lovely day.

    with love,
    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete