Wednesday, August 26, 2015

AZTEC MAXI SKIRT



Yesterday was so windy with heavy rains and powerful typhoon Goni passed western Japan heading north which was messing with my summery last hurrah-happy mood. So I channeled my inner Boho Chic and came up with this! It was fun dressing up a slightly fitted aztec skirt. Normally I take big steps in walking but wearing this skirt, I can stick to small, dainty steps which will make me walk look more natural and modest. lol.
For the outfit post, I styled a colormix shades of blue and white aztec Maxi Skirt !  I am a wardrobe staple and I love the tribal print effect of this one from DRESSIN  I Added a crochet top I scored three years ago fom Davao Thrift shop. Dressin is a reliable online purchasing channel that has numerous selections together with attractive pages of imports give you an enjoyable online shopping experience. It's my first item from them, so far it was a fast transaction, amazing shipping period and totally love all the items I received. Come See what you think!







HAT: THRIFTED
CROCHET TOP: $1 DAVAO, PH RANDOM THRIFT SHOP
BLUE AZTEC MAXI SKIRT: DRESSIN
SANDALS: AVAIL HAMAMATSU

18 comments:

  1. Perfect summer look! So chic-xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am in LOVE with this! Thanks for sharing, you've inspired me! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - loving that skirt!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog - would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know & keep in touch lovely!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. wonderful :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute skirt dear, very weather appropriate! :D

    maybe we may follow each other on instagram.


    ♥♥
    winn
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look! Love the color of the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, I love the zig-zag of your maxi-skirt
    kisses from italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, I love the zig-zag of your maxi-skirt
    kisses from italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute skirt..

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with a maxi skirt. =)

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I really like that maxi skirt :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful skirt! Wasn't it hard to walk in it? :)

    ReplyDelete