Sunday, August 17, 2014

HOW TO DRESS-UP QUICKLY: LIFE IN JAPAN

Get down for a quickie dress-up especially in the morning. Today, I'll share my ideas of quick and efficient ways to dress-up. In the hope that my experience helps you. In my case, I usually take time and plan for such outfits at night. Outfit planning in mind is really a big help. Next is organizing your closet. When you know where everything is, you can reach for it quickly and getting dressed on the go every single morning. For the final touch, Keep bags, accessories by the door so you can reach for them quickly in the morning as you reach your keys. 

So how was it? I hope those advices will help you. More of my Life in Japan for the next posts. Watch out for it. Keep in touch addicts! I love you guys.
 







T-SHIRT: HI-CUSTOM
HAT: ROMWE
BOW SHORTS: RAIRAI COUTURE
BAG: COACH
SANDALS: FOREVER 21

8 comments:

  1. love the shorts! cool outfit!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. flat shoes are a must in tokyo! and a hat for the warmer days! cute outfit :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top, i love your bag! :>
    X
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    i really really like your blog! it looks really good and you have interesting stuff on your blog!
    would you like to follow each other? if yes.. please follow me via gfc and i follow you back :)

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete