Tuesday, August 19, 2014

RUNNING ERRANDS OUTFIT

My kind of outfit when running around town and don't want look like a bum. I decided today to get all my errands done at once: city hall registration, opened a bank account, insurance, etc. Thank God everything went smoothly, just a few additional requirements and we're finally done.
 After sitting in the air conditioned hall/offices for a couple of hours, I just couldn't stay in the apartment to the heat and humidity all afternoon. So I just opened all the windows and had a very late lunch. I fell asleep while scrolling through my instagram. Just another day in my Japan life.









TOP: OMG FASHION UK
HAT: GAISANO MALL DAVAO
PALAZZO PANTS: EVERYTHINGBELOW300PESOS IG
SANDALS: FOREVER 21








7 comments:

  1. Fabulous combo!
    <3
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2014/08/the-day-of-surprises.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you paired the outfit. You look beautiful!
    I have a new post on the blog see you there :)

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants! Saw a silk or cashmere(?) type in H&M that I really want to get x.
    http://shewearsredsoles.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete