Friday, August 15, 2014

HELLO JAPAN OUTFIT

Hey Addicts! So here's my first outfit post   after moving to a new country, Japan! Getting settled in this country can prove nerve-wracking, but picking out my outfit shouldn't. Things were so amazing in here, culture shock for first timers like me is normal. All around me is fast moving, and I really have to adjust.  I'm currently listing few quick tricks to get dressed faster especially in the morning. I can't wait to share it with you! Wish me luck! 






By the way, this wedges is perfection. So comfy and stylish. One of the best wedges I owned. So happy I got them from lovely wholesale.





HAT: GAISANO MALL DAVAO
DRESS: RAIRAI COUTURE
LEATHER BAG: COACH
WEDGES; LOVELY WHOLESALE

7 comments:

  1. cute wedges! <3

    www.lensdesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned wedges! So cute :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely adore the shoes so much:)
    I have a new post on the blog see you there

    vanillaicynadshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous
    Fabulous wedges

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete