Monday, July 1, 2013

WHAT'S ADDICTIVE

I am seriously taking advantage of the amazing weather today. So, why not for an outfit shoot with my girls? Wearing one of my favorite prints today, Chevron trend is really addictive. Loving the tip of this cropped top too, how about you?

We all went to enjoy homemade munchkins and fried chicken for lunch, cooked by one of my favorite aunt, Aly. It was really "finger-licking". I am having this allergy-addiction syndrome. That's the main reason why I don't get fat, aside from my metabolism issue. How can we be possible become addicted to something our body tries to eradicate? I need help and serious advice! I freakin' want a chubby version of me!












CHEVRON CROP TOP: OMGFASHIONUK
BLACK HAT: GAISANO MALL
WHITE HIGH WAIST SHORTS: HOARDED FROM MOM
UNION JACK BAG: CHICNOVA
LITAS: GIFT FROM MY MAN
ARM CANDIES: GIFT FROM MOM




22 comments:

  1. Ahh you look fabulous love the top
    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a cute printed top, love the bag and savvy styling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    The bag and the shoes are gorgeous!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. So perfect! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!!! Love the shoes!!
    A gorgeous giveaway is waiting for you on our blog!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look. I love the top.

    Best wishes Kristina
    von Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute top ><
    Perfect <3

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning. Gorgeous bag dear. Love Vikee. www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the top! I've been getting to a lot of tank tops with patterns this summer! That's all I want to wear now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute top and hat, and love the summer!!
    Now that Google Reader is gone, want to also follow on Bloglovin'?
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you Play Slotomania Slot Machines? Join https://slotomaniafreebies.com/ our members share free bonus, tips, guides & valid cheats or tricks if found working.
    slotomaniafreebies is a Fan Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Slotomania Slot Machine.
    https://slotomaniafreebies.com

    ReplyDelete