Saturday, June 29, 2013

CELINE OF THE MANNEQUIN

Lazy saturday is a T-shirt day. Finally got my Celine paris shirt. I was so glad that my niece, Mariel who happens to be an online clothing shop owner gave me a discount, and discount only. That was so frustrating. Maybe next time she'll sponsor me clothes 'cause I freakin' love all her items (sighed!)
 
Also, I want to introduce you to my favorite shorts so far, ombre rainbow shorts that Cindy(a very close friend of mine) got me for summer. I seriously got so many compliments on this shorts. Comfortable clothes are the key to a fun-filled/adventurous summer.
 


 


 

WHITE CELINE PARIS T-SHIRT: THE MANNEQUIN
HAT: LOTS FOR LESS
TIE-DYE RAINBOW/OMBRE SHORTS: GIFT FROM A FRIEND
MUSTARD BUCKET BAG: BERRYSWEET COLLECTIONS
ARM CANDIES: TOM LIZ
SILVER LITAS: WHOLESALE 7

19 comments:

  1. The shorts are adorable and the heels look amazing with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shorts and boots! u look great

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing dear! lOvely shorts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stripe top ! Very cute :)
    Kisses from France, Jane.

    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love your pretty shorts!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete