Tuesday, July 9, 2013

STYLING FOR TWO: DIMZ + MIEKO

I was opportune to style Dimz and Mieko for a pre-wedding session. My pleasure to work with these two people close to me. Got crafty and stylish ideas on my mind, so I did not hesitate to share . The best part of being bride and groom before the big day is the chance to play model for a day. Posing and styling them was interesting though they feel awkward in their positions and situations. The day went in a fulfilling fun way to be honest as I'm now used to style and shoot at the same time. Great first styling experience so far. I love the outcome of this photoshoot, I hope you love them too.









12 comments:

  1. Hey,

    nice post.. Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC ..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh They're so cute!

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Such a lovley couple :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the floral dress dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pictures is cool and... sweet!:)

    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your vintage tones particularly the first photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww cutest pictures ever..you two look great <3
    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete