Sunday, June 9, 2013

CHESS PRINT

I thought I'd be bored by monochrome by now but check out this dress, I can say that this look is perfect for this season's trend. Summer for me is really more on black and white. I like keeping things simple and I can't go wrong with these colors. 
  Head-to-toe white and black is unique when you mix it with a little color. So I popped a coral and blue 'cause I still love bright stuffs. What do you think about this look? Happy sunday, readers!








MONOCHROME CHESS PRINT DRESS: UDOBUY
CORAL SLING BAG: GIFT FROM COUSIN
BLACK HAT: GAISANO DEPARTMENT STORE
BLACK ROUND SUNNIES: RANDOM VENDOR (SAMAL)
CHUNKY PUMPS: WHOLESALE 7

21 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit dear!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! Love that dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing dress

    happy sunday

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get bored by monochrome. This is very cute.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. you look pretty, i love your outfit! <3
    http://platformstones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunnin outfit!!! ♡ dress, heels, hat;)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look great :-)

    so chic....xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here Cara menyembuhkan infeksi rahim

    ReplyDelete