Thursday, June 13, 2013

OLD SCHOOL BART ON USA


I had this quick snaps for my outfit at the airport. Sorry but I don't have vacation photos to share. I took my brother with me to the airport to pick up mom. Since I love the green environment there, I guess it's perfect for some outfit shots. 
So, how'd you like my top? I actually bought it for my man but it goes perfect with the shorts and that's why I included it for the whole look. Fashion tip of the day: wear your boyfriend's clothes. Sometimes, you just need a day to be comfortable, so wear what makes you happy.












OLD SCHOOL MUSCLE TEE: Gift for my man
BART SIMPSON SHORTS: CHOIES
BLACK HAT: GAISANO DEPARTMENT STORE
ROUND SUNNIES: RANDOM VENDOR (SAMAL)
USA PUMPS: MART OF CHINA

18 comments:

  1. This look is so adorable, you look terrific sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! love the shoes!

    xoxo
    guriadoseculopassado.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your short is so cool ! And the heels, I want the same :)
    Kisses from France, Jane.
    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. As mentioned, thousands of people have already seen life changing results after
    using Kyle Leon's Muscle Maximizer for just a few weeks, and there is nothing that says that you can't
    experience the same changes as well. Many people wish to increase their lean muscle
    mass and create your toned, developed body that is not only aesthetically attractive,
    but strong and healthy additionally. Whenever upgrades became ready you'll fully grasp this totally free no matter what quantity of money cost to establish them.

    My web-site ... Muscle Maximizer Review

    ReplyDelete