Friday, June 7, 2013

SO ONE YEAR PASSED BY

Hello readers! Let me ask you some important questions. How many outfit post to publish per week on fashionerza.com? I wanna know what you think about the whole year of my outfits share.

By the way, I forgot to greet everyone a happy blog anniversary. I still don't know the exact date of my blog's birthday. I remember I started during summer, last year. I just wanna thank you all for the support on my crazy posts and stories. It really means a lot and I am forever thankful. 







AZTEC BODYCON DRESS: NECESSARY CLOTHING
UNIONJACK BAG: CHICNOVA
BLACK HAT: GAISANO DEPARTMENT STORE
BLUE LITAS: GIFT FROM MY LOVE
ACCESSORIES: TOM LIZ

11 comments:

  1. lovely colourful print! great shoes too :)
    Congrats!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confrats for your blog =) And the dress is awsome!!!!
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this dress :) Love the hat too!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    beautiful Outfit. You look great!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary sweety! Amazing dress, the print is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you dress! I like Aztec.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look perfect.
    gorgeous dress
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary and I would say at least 3-4 outfit posts weekly and something else in between as it can get a bit tediousif you posts ouytfits all the time.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete