Thursday, July 28, 2016

SLIT SHIRT DRESS

Ootd for a nice sunny summer day- what a vibe. Today's outfit highlight is this shirt dress with slits. I am so in love with below the knee dresses, and shirt type is a point. Got this dress from SAMMYDRESS. Another amazing shirt dress that I'm addicted to this season. You would know what I'm talking about if you read my shirt dress addiction on my previous post here. So I'll definitely be wearing this a good few more times. What do you think about this look?



  





HAT: NEWDRESS
POWDER BLUE SLIT DRESS: SAMMYDRESS
BLACK ANKLE STRAP SANDALS: AVAIL HAMAMATSU

21 comments:

  1. great look!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao... bello il cappello^_^ stai bene^_^
    www.ollyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look and the color of this dress!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slit dresses are so fun and flirty, gotta love them. Gorgeous look!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress dear ^^ The colors and style is so cool, very beautiful on you ^^
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about your outfit! So stylish!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. shirt dresses are so hot this season! love this! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete