Friday, July 29, 2016

OH WHY HELLO THERE LEOTARD TREND

At this moment, I sit at my computer, writing a blog post with my time limit less than 10 minutes, so I volume my speaker on, listen to my favorite Galantis song, and type as fast as I can. This look is so familiar already as you can see a lot of this on instagram, runway and streetstyle. I took basics to another level by layering a swimwear as top. Of course with the warm season, new fashion challenges arise, especially for those of us who are obsessed with following the trends. Bye bye oversized, Hello fitted tops. I haven't worn fitted tops in a long time now, and it feels so good to wear such a comfy statement again from ZAFUL. What do you think about my new look? Comment down below.









LEOTARD WORN AS TOP: ZAFUL
HAT: NEWDRESS
DENIM PANTS: FOREVER21

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!
    Love that outfit !
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so trendy :D Just in love with your bag. Perfect!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ₪ Don’t Let Me Down
    Pieces Of Me, Blog Pieces Of Me on Facebook@mgouveiaa, Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, love your bodysuit!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bodysuit trend is indeed everywhere! LOVE!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bodysuit trend is gorgeous! Love how you kept it simple with denim.

    xo Lacey
    xo Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This neutral ensemble is so chic and I love the wide brimmed hat!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hat dear
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2016/07/culottes-and-kimono-on-rainy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nude heels are a great basic piece in a acloset, because you can wear them to almost everything and they look so feminine and stylish :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love close-fitting tops. The low back is so cool!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with this look! So chic!

    Paulina


    www.shenska.com

    ReplyDelete