Sunday, July 24, 2016

OFF-SHOULDER ROMPER AND FLOPPY HAT

Hey addicts! I hope you all had a great weekend! I am so excited to share this amazing white off-shoulder romper from ZAFUL. I think this ensemble is going to be on repeat throughout the summer. Get one from this shop, it's time to show those shoulders a little love and exposure.
Got a late outfit shoot for this look. 7:30 pm and I thought I wouldn't be able to take any ootd shots, I was really worried for not being able to get the perf outdoor lighting.  Daylight hours in Japan during summer is really amazing. 

It was all sunny earlier and so I wore this carefree romper with a floppy hat on that is so perfect for summer. This super adorable one is such an amazing final touch, thank you for the hat, SAMMYDRESS.






WHITE OFF-SHOULDER ROMPER: ZAFUL
NAVY BLUE FRINGE BAG: JUMBLE 2ND HAND STORE
LACE-UP HEELS: JEANASIS JAPAN





24 comments:

  1. Super cute and summery! Love the hat, it gives a glamorous touch to the look!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous romper! I've just done a collab with Zaful too and am waiting for my items to arrive, hopefully they look as nice on me as the romper does on you! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your shoes! This outfit is amazing <33
    ❤ forever-blogm.blogspot.com ❤ <--new post and if you follow me, just let me know and I will definitely follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love off-shoulders & you look fab! Have a great week, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love off-the-shoulder outfit, and you look amazing

    http://www.missygowns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely all white look and nudes!!

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2016/07/sky-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing outfit, you are looking so beautiful dear!
    xx
    MISSYGOWNS.AT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty look! love the hat too!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hat!!!!
    Have a nice day doll,
    Johanna ♥

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love total white outfits. My favorite, the hat.


    Kisses,

    Verónica
    http://www.it-moi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I love this white OTS romper and it looks amazing with the blue fringed bag and those lace up heels!
    Love this look!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit. I love your shoes:) I seek similar.

    Somethingbykate

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the whole look! super gorgeous <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete