Friday, July 22, 2016

BLACK AND DENIM

Taking light denim and making it the centerpiece of a high-low style combo. A denim and black is a weird ensemble for me but I still manage to pulled things of together. I love the asymmetrical details of this skirt and it's really comfortable. Check out this skirt from zaful, you will love their items for sure, you can start shopping for this skirt by clicking zaful below on the brand lists I'm wearing.

By the way, last year when we went to Osaka, I lost my hat and I am still grieving for that loss hahahaha. I really want my hat back and today, I am thankful for another hat from sammydress. Just the same favorite hat. I am so happy I got another one from this shop!


  
BLACK OFF SHOULDERS: H&M
BUTTONED DENIM SKIRT: ZAFUL
NUDE FLOPPY HAT: SAMMYDRESS
BAG: KING FAM THRIFTED
BROWN FRINGE SANDALS: JUMBLE 2ND HAND STORE HAMAMATSU

10 comments:

  1. nice outfit..i like your skirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice... lovely sandals!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit for summer, I love the sandals and hat to finish the outfit off x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt! I'm currently doing a collaboration with Zaful so hopefully when my products arrive they will look as lovely on me as this skirt does on you! I'm loving the off the shoulder top! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete