Saturday, January 9, 2016

OUT OF THE WOODS

Awkward outfit posing in the middle of the road, there you go. It was a gloomy autumn afternoon in Hamamatsu forest park. I love nature so much and I simply love this place with all my heart. Here's another outfit from wholesale buying, A comfy knitted dress- the first knitted dress I owned in my closet. Channeling my inner bad girl by wearing all black outfit in a clean green environment like this. I will stop wearing black when they invent a much darker color. hahahaha! You can’t ever go wrong with black, it’s my favourite colour recently, as you can always opt for the all black look and pulling off a unique pieces together is what that increases the style meter always.






BLACK FLOPPY HAT: NEWDRESS
 BLACK KNITTED DRESS: WHOLESALEBUYING
BLACK ZIPPERED BOOTS: OASAP


11 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out so so well. I love the background...and your gorgeous outfit!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty good~ Black is also my favorite color~ :P

    Cheap human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing
    Beautiful ensemble
    Always a fan of an all black outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweater dress, it fits so perfectly!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  5. chic totally black look!!! happy monday;))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your black outfit looks so elegant and classic. I like your combination of boots and bag. They suit great.

    ReplyDelete