Thursday, January 7, 2016

CATCHING UP

It's been awhile since I've done my last fashion post, so since yesterday I'm sharing with you these outfits I loved from fall and just catch up on some unfinished business and outfit sharing.  This was one of my last outfits in the old apartment before returning to the cold reality of winter in the same City. The knitted sweater was on sale and I just love this shop for wholesale and haul shopping. It's the perfect summer-to-fall outfit for anyone and everyone! Thank you so much wholesale buying because I just wanted to spend wise this season and this shop is really a big help for my blogging and shopping moment. Stay tuned for my winter outfits, I will keep this blog updated. For every fall outfit shots I've collected, this gives me blogging confidence and the will to keep going in the sometimes uneasy day-to-day blogging.



  

 

OFF SHOULDER KNITS: WHOLESALEBUYING
BLACK FLOPPY HAT: NEWDRESS
BURGUNDY BOOTS: ROMWE
PANTS: THRIFTED

9 comments:

  1. welcome back! love this look, very cosy and fall ready!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look! I really love that hat. It is just beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I love it! I have the same hat as yours so that I can dress up like you with my recently bought best lace wigs.

    ReplyDelete