Friday, January 16, 2015

POWDER BLUE COAT

Since I still consider myself a newbie in Japan, I'm still learning how to stay warm, cozy and cuddly yet fashionable in the winter, so my main essential is a wool coat. Today is such a timeless and classic pairing, a combination of styles that I've been practically craving lately. This new look post is all about the very eye-catching OASAP coat. I spent the whole autumn lusting after a powder blue coat. It was beyond happiness when I tried this OASAP coat for the first time, and decided I was having this in my life. I definitely feel it's going to be a staple in my wardrobe this winter. Thank you so much OASAP for making my wishlist come true. More power to OASAP team! Today is definitely a happy day! Happy weekend addicts! Sending out good vibes to my readers and addicts around the globe! I love you all.







POWDER BLUE BOYFRIEND COAT: OASAP 
CROPPED FLUFFY SWEATER: CECIL MCBEE HAMAMATSU
BLUE DENIM PANTS: OLD NAVY HAMAMATSU
BAG: COACH, LOVELOVE HAMAMATSU
BOOTIES: LOVELYSHOES

75 comments:

  1. great look dear!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! love yr hair!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes are nice.. do have a lovely stay in japan. i am following your blog, please follow back. melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket and boots go so well together!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool shoes !


    check out my blog and maybe you would like a follow for follow?

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing
    Beautiful jacket

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super nice look!! amazing coat and shoes! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots!
    such a cute outfit <3

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coat dear
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Love those boots :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgeous coat !!!! So stylish !!


    xo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that coat! :) let's follow each other on G+ and GFC? :)

    http://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This powder blue coat is such a wonderful piece and you styled it really tasteful.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sexy! I wanna shoot my sperma on your bare navel, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! I'd wear every piece :)

    xxo,
    Mafalda || bymafaldacosta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice coat and boots

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonito look, las botas son preciosas. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome coat! Love the color. Great look

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have perfect style :*

    I follow you on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing color dear...Looks like a dream!
    keep in touch!
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect ourfit dear! Xx

    www.lespetitsdetails.es

    ReplyDelete