Tuesday, January 6, 2015

OASAP COAT REVIEW


I got an outer coat made from a picture, I found on the website of OASAP. It ended up looking just like it! If you aren't familiar with OASAP , they are an online boutique that sells stylish clothing at affordable prices. My experience has been really positive. The materials are of excellent quality, sizes  were perfect, the packaging is nice and the customer service is very good. I wanted to wear it right away and this was a wonderful discovery.  It fits me perfectly with no alterations and looks so stylish together with my OASAP leggings too.  I would highly recommend this shop! 


Today, We went New year sale shopping at Aeon Ichino. I just love this day so much.  There are significant days of joy like this, such as selecting the perfect Coat for a family strolls. Well I'm Feeling like I belong to a royal family today and it's all Because of this classy white coat from OASAP . Thanks for reading and see you on my next post!








COAT: OASAP 
MOHAIR HAT: JUMBLE STORE, HAMAMATSU  VINTAGE STORE ¥100
LEGGINGS: OASAP
BOOTS: CHICWISH

49 comments:

  1. You look like angel. Beautiful coat.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look dear!!!
    xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post and very nice look:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your coat xxx
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    xxx Keep in touch
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coat! So winter-y :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeoussss look...loved the coat

    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful coat! The detailing is amazing!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  8. the coat looks cute on you dear. i love oasap products too. new post on my blog =)hope you'll check it out
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat!! Amazing!

    dresstoimpressibiza.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous coat
    You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This coat looks exactly like a perfect piece!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely coat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the coat is beautiful I really like it! You look so pretty
    New post in my blog dear :)
    Kisses

    xx Lisbeth
    novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coat looks so beautiful but I've never bought coats because I live in a tropical country where it's RARELY cold. I think it would be a waste to buy a coat here unless I'm willing to sweat (especially outdoors) and receive weird looks from people. I'll probably buy one when I'm going to travel to another country. :(

    ReplyDelete