Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SHOW STOPPER

I am loving my short hair and I love it more when it's curly. Everything goes perfectly together, from accessories to heels.. I feel so. Hahaha! Wearing mint mesh skater dress on a sunny afternoon here in Japan. Just a short afternoon walk to Aeon mall, and I am so happy it's only a walking distance from our new home. I've done a lot of window shopping since we've moved in. Today, I also caught lot of people staring my dress for so long, someone said "kawaii ne" (oh so flattered). This look is simply a show-stopper for me. 






HAT: GAISANO MALL DEPT STORE
DRESS: RAIRAI COUTURE
BAG: ROMWE
HEELS: SAMMYDRESS




By the way romwe addicts! SALE UPDATE FROM OUR FAVE SHOP!



Shop here: http://www.romwe.com/flashsale/activeleft?active_id=753

Good news is that they will offer
Free shipping from Sep.18th - 25th only!

3 comments: