Sunday, September 21, 2014

AGAINST THE LIGHT

What I loved most about 50mm lens is that you can have a "picture perfect" moment even when you're against the light. Sun lightning is perfection. I am so addicted to macro shots like this.
Wearing crop top, ankle strap flats and a knee length skirt today for a long walk. I feel really feminine and girlish with this look. Maybe I should wear a lot more knee length skirt especially during sundays. What do you think about this look? Should I add more accessories? Comment below! 





  



SUNNIES: ROMWE
CAT PRINT CROP TOP: ROMWE
SKIRT: RAIRAI COUTURE
MINT BALENCIAGA SLING BAG: CEBU REMEMBRANCE
ARM CANDIES: TOMLIZ
SANDALS: FOREVER21



13 comments:

  1. nice outfit:) fantastic top:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice and dainty outfit ♥
    50mm is a prime lens, right? I'm planning to buy one soon! :)


    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete