Saturday, May 11, 2013

RAINY SUMMER LOOK

If it's raining in summer and you want to brighten up your day, these colors are perfect. I really love the summer 2013 colors, if you still remember those things on my old blog post. It was very gloomy and rainy here in Azalea, Samal. To bring a little color to my day, I decided to pick from Pantone's summer colors. keeping it bright and flawless. I am so happy that it all goes well together.
Can I share a confession now? These pair of litas I'm wearing now are from my love, Two years ago, I was really desperate to have something like this without minding the color, so I asked him to buy me a pair for the sake of valentine's day. That was so funny then. A pair like these don’t look as bulky and “rainy” as normal rain boots would



 



 HAT: GAISANO DEPT. STORE
RED CORSET TOP: THRIFTED
BLACK FLORAL SHEER BOLERO: TRIFTED
DENIM HIGH WAIST SHORTS: LEVIS
BLUE LITAS: GIFT FROM MY MAN <3





13 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! just love the bustier :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the chunky booties! I really need a pair like that this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots!!! I also have a pair except that it's tan. :)

    Elilea

    ReplyDelete