Friday, May 10, 2013

ANTIQUE LACED CORSET

Honestly, when I wore this outfit, I thought I wouldn't be able to take any outfit shots. It was rush hour and the sun was setting but I need an outfit photos. I was worried for not being able to get the perfect outdoor lighting. Sorry for dark outfit photos and thanks to my cutie cousin for taking my photos.
If it's layering that you want on summer, layer it on for pastels. My kind of top is the bustier of course! Bustiers from themselves are tricky, it is more flattering to layer them.  Got this bustier from my Aunt 6 years ago, it's like it just sleeps in my closet for a long time there. 









BUSTIER: AUNT'S GIFT
FLOWER CROWN: BERRYSWEET COLLECTIONS
SHEER WHITE TOP: BERRYSWEET COLLECTIONS
PASTEL PINK BOW SHORTS: GAISANO DEPARTMENT STORE
FLAG PUMPS: MART OF CHINA






18 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful outfit.. you look like a fairy *_*

    ♥, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your corset!!

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pa rin namn sis, kahit medyo nagdilim na..
    I always love lace :)

    xoxo
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dear. And you're sexy :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, you have the prettiest style, love this look, the corset is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg such a cute outift
    and u look gr8
    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely outfit,dear :)



    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look pretty
    gorgeous shorts
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am loving your shorts! ive been looking for that for a longgggg time! :)

    come visit my blog too im having a giveaway :*

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is cute and romantic!

    ledeemiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete