Sunday, June 17, 2012

mustard on leopard


A gloomy morning. Got bored so I come up with the idea of a look that shows another side of my workaholic chic style. Body-con Skirts will have you showing off your shape. This skirt would look great with a tank top and heels at a party too. Might as well pair it with a cropped top or loose shirt for a simple yet sexy shape. For a winter glam, I think you should choose dark skirts, with black stockings. I love body-cons; So functional & versatile!



 
This is more like a layered skirt for me, not BANDAGE. This skirt is perfect for my everyday office look, SOON!


TOP: corset from Maki Moda
SKIRT: RaiRai
PUMPS: Primadonna
ACCESSORIES: Butingting's 
BAG: Saddle Bag, Bazaar





It's Father's Day and Zue's 3rd month Birthday (:
Let me greet all the daddies out there; my husband & popsy  a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.


xoxo,
Fashionerza

3 comments: