Friday, June 15, 2012

Candy




Mandy Moore's nostalgic song "CANDY" is perfect for this candy outfit <3


I'm craving for you, I'm missing you like candy!
Sweet sweet loving got me going to the extreme

  
Bangles & Ribbon

If you want something new, here's a tip: try wearing maillot swimwear as a top. I bought this 7 years ago and have worn it once, and hey I have tons of hoarded clothes, So now I have a closet overflowing with pieces.  It’s a common fact that most women actually only wear 20% of what is in their closet. I collect, I hoard as long as it fits! Fashion is a cycle anyway (:
 
Swimwears are versatile enough to be worn in many different ways!
mix and match, Experiment!
 

TOP: Top Piece Swimwear from Gmall dept. Store.
SKIRT: self made
PUMPS: Bazaar P200 below
ACCESSORIES: Butingting's

you don't have to be filthy rich to be able to dress up nicely.



xoxo,
Fashionerza

2 comments: