Sunday, January 21, 2018

NORITAKE GARDEN IN NAGOYA: FEAT TOP FROM DRESSLILY

There's this spot in Nagoya where you can chill, have a picnic, dine, or simply stare the Ceramic arts in this museum or exhibit area. Only few steps from Nagoya Station is the site of the original red-brick buildings and kilns of the first Noritake ceramics factory, a popular ceramic industry. OH how I love poems. City lights. Museums. Late night conversation. Genuine people. Chat messages. Friday nights. Fantasies. I like stories. Intimacy. I like soul. 

I am wearing the most bad ass top I've ever worn in my whole entire life. It's from dresslily, cheap but it has a great quality to be honest! I get a lot of compliments for this look, and I certainly believe they're all genuine. I work hard to post great stories and photos in my blog every time. It sucks when you have a little time to do something you're really passionate about. 














OFF SHOULDER MESH TOP: DRESSLILY
HIGH WAIST DENIM PANTS: KING FAMILY
JACKET: CECIL MCBEE
SNEAKERS: NIKE AIRMAX

19 comments:

  1. beautiful top indeed! Definitely looks more expensive than it is!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, it looks so good on you.
    Have a nice day. :)

    Visit my blog, Amaterska Umjetnost ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bismillah Hopefully given the health and sustenance abundant amen :))
    obat penyakit hipertensi aslina ogee cara mengatasi penyakit gondok pikiran sedang kacau cara mengobati ambeien riett kana hulunage obat jantung berdebar da kmha kapikiran wae gening obat batuk herbal kudu kmha dei atuhgee uauauauauaau cara mengatasi penyakit ispa di jauhkenwee amin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to this blog. But I have enjoyed your post and leanred something new. Waiting for your next update.
    jual kursi tiffany
    kursi tiffany murah
    kursi tamu mewah
    kursi tamu mewah

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lovely photography and styling I like It. Thanks for sharing.
    shadow images

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! I think it's the best wedding photography informative share with me. Have a nice day.
    ghost mannequin

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hopefully with the content on this blog, I can add to my insight, thank you | Obat luka memar | paling ampuh | cara pesan QnC Jelly Gamat | proses cepat | obat bekas operasi caesar 100% Ampuh dan manjur | Obat Step paling ampuh | 100% manjur | obat benjola di pipi | 100% Alami dan ampuh | obat infeksi salurran kencing | yang ampuh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shop for lace prom dresses at Prom Girl. Black lace dresses, lace prom gowns, lace evening dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free shipping and returns on off the shoulder prom dress , Dress, Prom Dresses, pink prom dresses, navy blue prom dresses at promdresshut.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.
    agen sari kurma
    cara mengobati sinus
    cara mencegah dbd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Motifz Designer Lawn. 1, 2 & 3 Piece Unstitched Premium Embroidered Lawn 2019, Premium Lawn, Lawn 2019, Best lawn collection, Motifz, Best Lawn in Pakistan, Shipping worldwide. Stitching option available.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing a good and interesting article ...
    I hope the new posts will increase and can be a very good reference.
    Hopefully more success thank you very much..
    Cara Mengobati Kejang Demam Pada Anak
    cara mudah memesan QnC Jelly Gamat
    Obat Jantung Berdebar Dan Sesak Nafas
    Obat Batuk Rejan Paling Ampuh
    Obat Kelenjar Getah Bening Di Apotik

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been there. It was great.

    ReplyDelete