Saturday, November 18, 2017

CROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT FEATURING SHEIN

I created this casual easy outfit, composed by a a crop top and tweed skirt not enough to keep me warm because I forgot to bring my warm jacket. Hello everyone! How's your weekend so far? Mine is great! Autumn is an amazing season, carrying sunny day with her. The best crop top sweaters I've got are those from SHEIN and I can't wait to order more. It's been such a crop-top season for me and my blog.What do you think about this shop, shein? comment down below. Lastly, any ideas to pull out this crop top? Excited to read your comments. Thank you for reading, see you on my blog next time!






         

 CROP TOP: SHEIN
TWEED MINI SKIRT: THRIFTED
SUNNIES: ROMWE
SNEAKERS: ADDIDAS ALL STAR

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles,glamchase unique wedding dresses reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase wedding dress for cold weather reviews
    View more dresses, please click http://www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Please let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Piece Prom Dresses Formal Evening Gowns for club party, evening party, Wedding party free shipping Get Cheap Price From Prom Dress Hut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motifz Designer Lawn. 1, 2 & 3 Piece Unstitched Premium Embroidered Lawn 2019, Premium Lawn, Premium Lawn 2019, Premium Embroidered Lawn, Lawn brand in pakistan, Motifz, Summer collection, Shipping worldwide. Stitching option available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Explore charming children's clothes on sale, boasting discounts of 30-50%. From trendy styles to cozy essentials, discover budget-friendly options for your little ones. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity for stylish and affordable outfits. Childrens Clothes Sale

    ReplyDelete