Thursday, October 19, 2017

SPORTY RAINY DAY FALL OUTFIT: SHEIN.COM

The kind of dress I can wear from sporty to classy chic. I picked the "dress and sneakers" combo for a sporty chic look. I got this amazing midi dress from one of my fave shops online  SHEIN. This outfit gives you all a sneak peak of my easy fall wardrobe as well.

 Now that it's officially Autumn, it's perfectly acceptable to pull out all my fave trends from SHEIN and start planning outfits, so a staple I include in my closet all year round is hats. They are the perfect accessory for busy bodies, especially on those bad hair days when we want everything easy to pull out or always on-the-go.

I am enjoying last days of summer heat. It's been raining since morning today so it's a little cold and I think It will have been raining for a week by tomorrow. This means transitioning my outfits. Online shopping for 2017 fall trends such as plaid, fringe, fur, glitter or anything leather and more at everyday low prices, easy shopping at shein.com











BLACK CAP: 
NAVY GREEN MIDI DRESS:
NAVY GREEN LONG VEST:
LONG VEST BELT WORN AS CHOKER: 
SNEAKERS:

13 comments:

  1. Looove the colours in this look! They go so well together xx

    Georgia Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this important article with us, it really helped me a lot.Gmail Support

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Help Full Post. Look Some Different here at IAS Preparation

    ReplyDelete
  4. very Help Full Post. Look Some Different here at upsc syllabus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nude Prom Dresses V Neck Sleeveless for club party, evening party, Wedding party free shipping Get Cheap Price From Prom Dress Hut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Motifz Designer Lawn. 1, 2 & 3 Piece Unstitched Premium Embroidered Lawn 2019, Premium Lawn, Premium Lawn 2019, Premium Embroidered Lawn, Motifz, lawn brand in pakistan, Shipping worldwide. Stitching option available.

    ReplyDelete