Thursday, December 8, 2016

MATCHING CHOKER AND TOP

Winter is here and on my blog I post my outfits last summer and anything under the sun. So I want to go out on the balcony to feel a little amount of heat this winter sunny afternoon. Tried pulling-off a minimal look for this on-point stylish top from gamiss. Taking self-portraits for my blog was not only easy, but always fun! I just love taking pictures of my personal style wearing something from an amazing shop, Gamiss. What do you think about this minimal look? Comment down below.








TOP: GAMISS
PANTS: ON SALE FROM EMSEXCITE AEON HAMAMATSU


15 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the top is so gorgeous!

    www.just-stuff-i-like.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like these clothes really look good

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fashionable.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    noi that o to | do choi o to | do choi xe hoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you pick up dresses,jadegownshop best mother of bride shops near edinburgh reviews gives you amazing choices.http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful dresses clavonna pattern for making kelly osborne black prom dress reviews waiting for your option if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose our dresses.clavonna canada 150 evening dresses reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shop Green Prom Dresses at Prom Dress Hut. Green prom gowns, green dresses for special occasions, and green cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete