Thursday, September 15, 2016

CHOKER TOP AND UNBOTTONED SKIRT

Of all the summer looks I've posted, this one's my favorite. I just love the items I'm wearing; Choker top + Unbottoned Maxi= perfrct combo. The buttoned skirt is just perfect for a thigh high sexy slit cheat. This skirt is such a steal, I bought this $3 skirt from a thrift store near our unit, and I am so happy it goes perfect with my choker top from sammydress












BLACK CHOKER TOP: SAMMYDRESS
BROWN BUTTONED MAXI SKIRT: THRIFTED 
NUDE FLOOPY HAT: SAMMYDRESS

19 comments:

  1. I have a denim button skirt and I like wearing it like this too! Great outfit :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! What you think about follow each other? Follow me and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fantastic look !! I love the hat, lovely color
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/09/emerald-green-dots-sammydress-beauties.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing look! Love the chokers!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look dear.. skirt is awesome
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt, cant believe it was such a bargain for that price!

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wunderful outfit <3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top! So sexy and elegant :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    www.natbees.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing
    Gorgeous ensemble

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s all very well having an open mind as to what style of dress you want, but you should have some idea about what you like.
    weded wedding dress for mature bride nz reviews
    weded american wedding dresses online reviews
    weded wedding dress outlet reviews

    ReplyDelete