Saturday, July 2, 2016

HANAFUBUKI AND CHOKER TOP

Super long overdue blog post but a very exciting one. Gonna finally blog about my spring adventure with the cliche Sakura or Cherry blossoms here in Japan. This time, it's so much fun experience of "HANAFUBUKI", a sakura blizzard or falling cherry blossom petals. Such a dreamy and beautiful sight since blooming of the sakura lasts only about a week, so how could I not take an OOTD shots? 

I finally have one of my wishlist, the choker top. This top. I've been seeing loads of bloggers, and celebrities including my style icon babe Gigi Hadid rocking this style over the past months. I recession this dress by sewing a chiffon tie into the neck area of this dress, yeah DIY choker top.






GREY COAT: FASHIONMIA
CHOKER TOP: DIY
HAT: DRESSLINK
BLACK LACE UP HEELS: JEANASIS

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! I love the hat and the coat. Every little thing is amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful look and photos!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so delicate and beautiful!
    love your coat!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing
    Fabulous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress, girl~ and the overall tones!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these photos,and they are so beautiful. I love your post. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Amazing Look, amazing place :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I super duper love this post! Good job! :)


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous post :) have a nice day :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful dress!

    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.be
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I miss Japan so much, but I never made cherry blossom season :( You look amazing!

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete