Saturday, October 24, 2015

LACE AND TASSEL

Saturday has got to be the best day of week for me 'cause I love the feeling of having everyone off work. The weather was absolutely fabulous on Saturday; sunny yet chill. so I Decided to enjoy it with a fun look. We all have items in our closet that we totally forget about or that we cannot figure out what to pair with, just like this loose baroque laced top that is sitting in my closet for almost 2 years now. This saturday look features my favorite boho items: Laced boho top, tassel skirt, fringe bag, and heels from Zara. My long lost top is so perfect with my dream boho skirt. I got my skirt from lucluc.com, it is an amazing shop that offers on-trend items, and they also sell Women's party dresses, accessories, bags and faux fur for special occasions online. If you have time, here's my shopping tip: You can also visit lucluc fashion buyer shows here to get ideas from your favorite bloggers and shopaholic fashionistas wearing lucluc items. Visit their site (by clicking the hyperlink words above) to know more about this amazing shop. Have a happy Saturday addicts!









BAROQUE LONG SLEEVED LACED TOP: SPONSORED(I TOTALLY FORGOT)
SKIRT: LUCLUC
BROWN FRINGE BAG: THRIFTED
SUNNIES: OASAP
HEELS: ZARA (GIFT FROM COUSIN)






12 comments:


  1. the whole set is wonderful :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is amazing! Love the top and how chic yet casual it is!

    I love Saturdays too, sleeeeeeeeep! haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3.  I always love the images you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing top! Love fringes! kisses
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma è bellissimo questo top

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool white outfit! Love that skirt! :)

    And love the strappy heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. لابد و أن تحيط بها مسافة فارغة أى مساحة من كل الجوانب حيث أن كلما بعدت الأرائك أو الكنب بعض الشىء عن الجدران أدى ذلك الى خلق مساحة أكبر للحجرة و لكن لو الغرفة صغيرة و عجزنا عن عمل مساحة بين الأرائك أو الكنب و جدران الحائط فلابد علينا من عمل مسافة و خلق ممرات بين الكراسى و الترابيزة و يفضل جدا لو وضعت الكنبة الكبيرة فى مواجهة النافذة أو أى منظر طبيعى تطل عليه
    شركة نقل عفش و اثاث بالسعودية
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

    ReplyDelete