Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SOPHISTICATED SUEDE SKIRT

I have been on the look for a suede mini skirt and I'm so glad to finally have found one from NEWDRESS. The suede skirt might be one of our favorite '70s trend and that'sa huge trend in summer/fall 2015. This luxe cloth material has the ability to make any look instantly instagram-worthy! If you want to swing back the 1970 vibe, complete the look with a sophisticated suede skirt. Again, I love this one from NEWDRESS that looked exactly like the picture of their webshop. The weight, material, style and details are amazing. For only $ 8.04 you can get well-crafted from a super edgy sophisticated suede skirt.

Yesterday was one of those rainy days and summer is over here in Japan. I just want to stay in Bed watching re-runs of my fave chick flicks kind of days. I Always find it so hard to drag myself out of bed on these kind of days.  So after yesterday being rainy I wasn't looking forward to a repeat performance today. Well hello there, sunny weather it's nice to see you. I really miss hating the summer heat so much. Just kidding! Sending you good vibes. Have a happy wednesday addicts! 


P.S. 
Wait.. let me share this.. Today's my granny's 99th birthday (Dad's mom) ! Happy 99th birthday to the most beautiful person I know.Wishing a very happy and love-filled Birthday to the World's amazing Granny. Kisses! Thanks for reading addicts!









WHITE OFFSHOULDER BOHO TOP: RAIRAI COUTURE
BROWN SUEDE ASSYMETRIC SKIRT: NEWDRESS
GLADIATOR SANDALS: LOVELYWHOLESALE
SUNNIES: FOLDABLE RAYBAN BORROWED FROM HUBBY

20 comments:

  1. looks amazing and indeed very 70s! I bought a similar one from Primark and I cant wait to wear it come fall!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I love this look<3 The skirt and you bag are amazing:))

    www.justcleo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you<3
    Maybe you could follow back?^^

    www.justcleo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! Your shoes are a great addition to the look <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing the outfit

    http://lookforpau.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog! :) Thank you for your comment on my blog! The Colorful Blog
    I already follow you, you can follow back if you want to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is amazing...and your look stunning!!!
    Great work!!!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //PAGINA FB

    ReplyDelete
  9. so chic..i like your skirt and bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estás fantástica, el top es ideal y la falda fabulosa. Muy guapa. Besos preciosa.
    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estás fantástica, el top es ideal y la falda fabulosa. Muy guapa. Besos preciosa.
    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that skirt is so stylish n u hav d legs for it gal !

    Summer Dress

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ensemble dear
    You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. woow!!! so stunnin outfit!!! have a wonderful day))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The top is just perfect!

    Huge hug,
    www.nuriaespasandin.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post and thanks for sharing!!
    I am glad to hear that your enjoyed my new series and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, how are you? I did not know your blog and found it all beautiful! Happy birthday!!!

    http://blogmemoriies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete