Friday, July 3, 2015

TWINKLE DEALS FLORAL ROMPER, RESTING BITCH FACE AND DEATH STARES

Floral romper, Resting bitch face and death stares are my friday ootd. It's not that I am never happy or I don't like you, I just suffer from chronic Resting Bitch Face. HAHAHA! Today I was told to smile often. I justified my lack of smiling in my blog pictures by citing the famous blogger look 'resting bitch face' cliche to prefer for our outfit looks. 
This floral romper is such a bomb. Of course it's from one of the best shops TWINKLEDEALS.  It's the best romper I've ever had. If there’s one must-have romper style this summer, it’s is a floral print this pretty.  Make sure you have at least one of these must-have floral prints in your closet. Pattern prints are wardrobe staples when it comes to fall/summer. With less layers comes a need to say a lot in one piece. So happy I took a chance to shop in TWINKLEDEALS because their quality and price is amazing. This was such a good buy for the money. I couldn't be happier.  I receive so many compliments when I wear twinkledeals items.









PINK FLORAL ROMPER: TWINKLEDEALS
MINT NECKLACE: TWINKLEDEALS
BAG: YSL
TIE UP HEELS: WHOLESALE 7

13 comments:

  1. Love how you wear this floral dress!
    Kiss!

    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wear this floral dress!
    Kiss!

    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffer from resting bitch face too don't worry haha! Gorgeous romper! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful romper!!! I love it! In fact Im going to check on that website, not sure they deliver to UK...
    Happy weekend! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. That romper is so pretty and you look beautiful with every face :) Gorgeous legs too! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola guapa me encanto el look, el romper es divino. Saludos y te espero por mi blog

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2015/07/playsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete