Sunday, June 14, 2015

BLACK ON CHERRY BLOSSOMS

I have two new blog entries today. Yesterday and today's ootd is just what I usually go for especially when I stroll alone. These days in my blogger life are amazing, it's my first time to publish two posts in a week and I score too many thrift items. I wore this last Saturday when we went to the shrine and park. This look is really comfortable that mix and matches a classic chic style with a more girly and dainty touch, thanks to the top and the midi skirt. Saturday is our kind of a perfect day to have fun and act like a kid at a playground. What do you think about this look? Really curious to hear your opinion on this girly and dainty outfit of the day.









TOP: RAIRAI COUTURE
SKIRT: DRESSLINK
SUNNIES: OASAP
BAG: CHANEL LE BOY
HEELS: HAMAMTSU JUMBLE SHOP








17 comments:

  1. Nice skirt...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/luggage-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with that cherry blossom skirt...so pretty.

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazin outfit!!! happy monday)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be so easy for you to choose one perfect prom dress for yourself after following these tips.schicke Abendkleider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, completely. If last year was locked in the closet without the dressing, this year will be the best ally in the fall. I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate it. :D

    You look perfect. Love this skirt and I'm osessed for this bag :D

    Yes, of course. I'm following you via GFC. Please, be fair, and follow me back :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Catrice: Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful in this set :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your outfit! where did you buy your bag from? I like it so much..

    http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. Es gibt viele viele schöne prom Kleider auf www.clavonna.com. Schauen Sie sich das an und Sie werden nicht enttäuscht sein.
    brautmoden ludwigshafen
    kleider auf rechnung

    ReplyDelete
  12. alfred sung dresses australia
    allure bridesmaid dresses online
    allure wedding dresses online
    amarican fourmal dresses
    Do you want many beautiful cheap and fine dresses please visit.http://www.jadegown.com.au
    For more dresses information, please email at jadegown.com.au@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete