Tuesday, June 9, 2015

BOHO VIBES

I get really excited when I find brands that are doing crochet trend perfect. It makes life a little easy peasy when you can simply get dressed, look in the mirror and feel great without frustration. Here the style soundtrack to my summer continues with a boho vibes wearing again an item from TRENDSGAL. Combining crochet crop top with a maxi boho skirt. My love for boho will never fade. I still remember when I bought my first maxi skirt when I was in college, it was such a big thing because luau themes are "in" during friends'  birthday debuts. I get so nostalgic whenever I think about those times. This neutral outfit from TRENDSGAL that makes my heart jump with pleasure. Stay boho chic with TRENDSGAL items. They have smaller items that will make a big impact when you put them all together.  By the way, I think it's my first time to wear tie-knot headband like this on my blog, bad hair day as always but I love being me, and that is why a wavy bob is the perfect summer haircut.







NUDE CROCHET TURTLENECK CROP TOP: TRENDSGAL
TIE-KNOT HEADBAND: KING FAMILY VINTAGE SHOP  (¥100)
BROWN BOHO SKIRT: PICK UP VINTAGE SHOP HAMAMATSU (¥200)
BAG: BALENCIAGA
FRINGE SANDALS: JUMBLE VINTAGE SHOP HAMAMATSU (¥500)

7 comments:

  1. This look is so cool!!!! Lovit!!! :)

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post my dear <3 Love your blog !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post & look! Nice!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful, dear, and your hair looks gorgeous! Very cool and pretty outfit and your belly is wonderful and sexy!! Wow :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you for sure ;) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I get excited whenever I see a shop, may it be in the mall or online, that sells lots of crochet style! It never gets old. You look pretty by the way! ♥


    www.cielofernando.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such natural beauty. Lovely skin and a cute belly button

    ReplyDelete