Monday, May 4, 2015

TOKYO

 I have just visited Tokyo for the first time, and finally, here's my second pedestrian outfit shots.  The busiest pedestrian intersection in the world. I've been dreaming about this place many years ago and exceeded by far my very high expectations. Shibuya and Harajuko are the happiest places I've been so far. I mean, how could you not be happy? I never expected I can go there and now I can't imagine not being there. I just love this fashion capital in Japan. So many kawaii stuffs I want to bring home. I really enjoyed my First Day in Tokyo tour experience with my family. Tokyo was in my top four list of countries to visit for so many years, and it was everything I hoped it would be.
This outfit of the day would not be perfect without this crochet top. It's an art inspired top, a really eye-catching piece. If you are looking for an eye-catching piece for your daily outfit, then look no further than SHEINSIDE's crochet tops.  The perfect solution to your fashion needs without compromise, and Indeed, one of my best online shopping experience. 






HAT: JUMBLE RECYCLE SHOP HAMAMATSU
CROCHET BUSTIER TOP: SHEINSIDE
FLORAL MAXI SKIRT: RAIRAI COUTURE
SANDALS: AVAIL SHOP HAMAMATSU

25 comments:

  1. Stunning! xx
    www.flu-ffy.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt!!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/back-to-70s-work-mode-palazzo-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and sandals!

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! you definitely rock it! :)
    I also like your hat, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing photos and look! i dream of going to tokyo one day!

    www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! I love the skirt with the lace top!
    xo Bry BrightonHillNaughtyandNice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress it's wonderful! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in your outfit, the dress is to die for.Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm following you now on ”GFC”
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! >^.^<
    Thank U for your visit on my blog!
    I follow U :D
    What a beautiful, classic and romantic style! I love it..
    Cute skirt with this meadow of flowers is incredible..
    Greetings&Kisses

    http://www.porcelandia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress

    New post:
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress, so pretty !



    Kisses


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit. I like it.

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your outfit, it is so summery and the crochet top is really feminine! Hope you're having a blast in Japan, it must be nice to soak in the culture amidst all the kawaii stuff, hehe =D xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the skirt. Such a summer inspired outfit. I followed you on GFC

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing dress!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello sweet blog got a lot of fun to follow me , I 'm glad I kissed you get to follow me
    my blog beautybey.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your outfit, i want to go there so bad!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to say that I am new on your blog, but I am totally impressed! You look so stylish and I love your sense of fashion. Very nice outfit, you are such a beautiful woman.
    I would be really happy if you will check my blog too and maybe follow via GFC: www.culore.blogspot.ro
    Best regards, I send you a lot of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful shooting and outfit, dear!

    Follow you from GF :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete