Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This day, in honor of mother's day, I am tasked to wear classic black look featuring dresslink items. There's something about Mother's Day that makes me want to look girly. I always like to dress especially pretty for the occasion, so I usually wear a dress or skirt, heels or tall wedges and some dainty jewelry. Maybe you’re the same?
By the way, I chose Dresslink sunnies and an assortment of classic jewelry to add the final of class and sophistication to this look. This shop offers a wide variety of fashionable items that a shopper can choose from. Including clothes, accessories, swimwear and lingerie, there's no need to go to other online shops. Didn't quite realize how see through my top is today. Maybe because of too much camera lighting. I know I need to wear something underneath since it's quite see through but needs to go with the colour so no clashing issue here. 
What do you think about this look? Happy Mother's day to all addict mommies  out there!










SUNNIES: DRESSLINK
NECKLACE: DRESSLINK
SKIRT: ROMWE
HEELS: JUMBLE RECYCLE SHOP HAMAMATSU

10 comments:

  1. Nice outfit dear!
    love the skirt...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/red-hot.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunglasses :)

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the outfit, especially the skirt! You look beautiful ♥

    www.chiquine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look.

    SORTEIO: www.rockcomluxo.com
    www.youtube.com/natypottersena

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look super cute one. Lovely necklace too.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first look is lovely!!!! I'm following you now.

    Follow back?

    http://irenevillalab.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete