Sunday, November 23, 2014

MINT SWEATER

Our castle adventure was posponed so instead we went on another adventure today. All day sunday was spent hanging out with one of my favorite couples/closest relatives. We went thrift shopping and had so much fun scoring ¥300 and below winter clothes. Shopping at a thrift store isn’t easy like going to a mall. That’s what I love about it. I love the thrill of the hunt, the adrenaline rush and I just couldn't stop myself to freak out for a major score of items I love while shopping.
Is it weird that I'm already excited for next weekend? Hahaha! More discoveries, more friendships, More adventure, more fun. I am so excited for all the good things to come. 








MINT MOHAIR SWEATER: CHICNOVA
HAT: JUMBLE STORE(HAMAMATSU VINTAGE STORE) ¥100 
BAG:  JUMBLE STORE(HAMAMATSU VINTAGE STORE) ¥100 
HIGH WAISTED SHORTS: LEVIS
MINT SOCKS: LOTS FOR LESS DAVAO
BROWN LITAS: MART OF CHINA


24 comments:

  1. nice outfit..i like your sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sweater! Perfect for Fall :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweater is LOVE!
    great styling dear.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your mint sweater
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such dreamy photos! and your shoes- ahhh, love!

    Love,
    Aditi from
    www.adi-may.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finds! I'm still looking for a brim hat in thrift stores.
    Love also the bag, it's so cute!

    Ashley xx
    Dreamland: Fashion, Food, Travel Blog
    Lauren Parohinog FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The sweater looks so fluffy and the color is wonderful.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look! I'm now following you! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovvvvve the look so much dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit
    Love ur sweater
    i followed you now
    hope you can follow me back

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This cool blog is nice! To be in line with today’s trends, enjoy yourself in butt lifting pants! Clothing like this looks really cool on girls.

    ReplyDelete