Sunday, October 12, 2014

LUCY MOVIE INSPIRED LOOK

Went laid-back on a cozy sunday. Not in the mood for layering today and I'm not giving up on my summer clothes, I'm surely gonna miss wearing outfits like this. Anyway, I am loving autumn and I'm crazy excited to pull out my autumn wardrobe for the first time and rock some burgundy, grey, khaki and black. Wearing layers during autumn and winter is truly a dream come true for me. I am excited to experience autumn for the first time here in Japan. I can't wait for cozy nights and foggy mornings 'cause I updated my closet already. Stay tuned for my autumn looks soon, I can't wait for you to see and comment, addicts!








HAT: PERSUNMALL
 #OOTD TOP: RAIRAI COUTURE
BOYFRIEND JEANS: GAISANO DEPT STORE
ANKLE STRAP HEELS: SAMMYDRESS

23 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! love your t-shirt and hat :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top and great bike!

    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com
    www.formemag.com
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sooo dont want to say goodbye to y summer wardrobe ;-(

    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ensemble and beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, love the t-shirt!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome pictures dear! Totally love your jeans :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a trendy, casual yet mature look ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cute outfit, I loe it your top!
    now I´m following you in GFc #1409 and Bloglovin´#444
    I hope your follow me back in both~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful look and shoes!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! I love the tshirt :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool look and I would like to follow) I`m in your list

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buy products related to Emerald Green Prom Dress products and see what customers say about emerald green prom dress products on Promdresshut.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

    ReplyDelete
  13. Discover best 8th grade prom dresses images and ideas on Bing. Updated daily with the best images from around the web.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shop for Light blue prom dresses at Prom Dress. Prom dresses, lace prom Dresses, Halter prom dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete