Friday, September 12, 2014

EAT SLEEP BLOG

Say hello to the second statement shirt I designed from Hi custom!  In case you're interested (here's my first designed shirt). I love how this shop customized statement clothing. You can try designing online by choosing your own "quote" or "statement",  your type of shirt, color, and etc. So visit their site now and have fun!

Eat. sleep. Blog. This is the story of my life. All those moments unemployed girls sometimes have. Hahaha. Seriously, how can I figure out what I really want to do with my career? Anyway, thanks for your time addicts! I'm keeping the faith. God knows what's in store for me :)





 T-SHIRT: HI-CUSTOM
SUNNIES: ROMWE
BAG: MICHAEL KORS
SKIRT: GIFT FROM MOM
ANKLE STRAP HEELS: SAMMYDRESS





6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! specially the shirt :P

    sally,
    sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that shirt in my life.
    but this is such a cute outfit.
    suits you well.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing
    Gorgeous ensemble

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete