Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SUMMER END SALE

I wore this look last sunday. So sorry for the late post! The summer sale has come to an end so I took full advantage of seriously marked down housewares. Yes, you read it right. We've moved recently and we have to buy those stuffs and some appliances at the mall. I also scored additional savings buying at the seria, a $1 store here in Japan. I'm not extreme but I know how to save money, so I end up not getting new ones even though I need them. I still have to buy tshirts, shorts and sleepwear. So many things to buy, so little time and money. But I am still thankful I got clothing sponsors, I don't need to worry about the latest trend.








HAT: GAISANO MALL OF DAVAO
JUMPSUIT: RAIRAI COUTURE
SLING BAG: CEBU
ARM CANDIES: HOARDED FROM MOM
SANDALS: FOREVER21

4 comments:

  1. so nice of you to scored items especially on sales and the $1 shop, is it like daiso?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing
    Beautiful dress

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daisy design is adorable! I love the hat too xx I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome it visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete