Friday, June 6, 2014

I WEAR OFF-SHOULDERS NOW!

I'm a type-C body, I have really broad shoulders with an average hips, and a skinny looking fashionista(hahaha). I normally never wear off-shoulders, halter or racer tops, instead preferring the clothes that will de-emphasize my broad shoulders; but this boho top is an exception. I've been working out and done 3 pole and aerial silk sessions, and my legs are getting toned. I am so happy I can now wear shorts without feeling awkward. I was overall skinny and short clothing just doesn’t look good on me before. 
My advice for conscious skinny girls out there: work your asses off to achieve toned muscle and always remember that bad posture makes broad shoulders seem huge and legs look thinner. Just be confident and smile! 😀

By the way, here's an ootd illustration of me made by @aiylas_illustrations on instagram:




SHORTS: ROMWE
SUNNIES: ROMWE
ARM CANDIES: TOM LIZ
FLIP FLOPS: SM ECOLAND

21 comments:

  1. Love your shorts and your clavicle. It's sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look, simple, casual, comfy and perfect for the summer. The top is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outfit fits the background.
    very lovely.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beachy feel of this outift! Beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grazie per averci condiviso. Adoro il tuo post, quanto sono belle le foto! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very beautiful! Amazing style and blog you have, keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit so simple and sexy love summer looks


    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic out fit ... .. would be really happy if we could follow back each other.
    www.swankyrana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute:з You look very beautiful

    http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly amazing… great photos and top!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    Yonara
    www.blogsweetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit *_* Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing :)
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete