Friday, June 6, 2014

I WEAR OFF-SHOULDERS NOW!

I'm a type-C body, I have really broad shoulders with an average hips, and a skinny looking fashionista(hahaha). I normally never wear off-shoulders, halter or racer tops, instead preferring the clothes that will de-emphasize my broad shoulders; but this boho top is an exception. I've been working out and done 3 pole and aerial silk sessions, and my legs are getting toned. I am so happy I can now wear shorts without feeling awkward. I was overall skinny and short clothing just doesn’t look good on me before. 
My advice for conscious skinny girls out there: work your asses off to achieve toned muscle and always remember that bad posture makes broad shoulders seem huge and legs look thinner. Just be confident and smile! 😀

By the way, here's an ootd illustration of me made by @aiylas_illustrations on instagram:




SHORTS: ROMWE
SUNNIES: ROMWE
ARM CANDIES: TOM LIZ
FLIP FLOPS: SM ECOLAND

21 comments:

  1. Love your shorts and your clavicle. It's sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look, simple, casual, comfy and perfect for the summer. The top is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outfit fits the background.
    very lovely.


    ❤ Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beachy feel of this outift! Beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grazie per averci condiviso. Adoro il tuo post, quanto sono belle le foto! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very beautiful! Amazing style and blog you have, keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit so simple and sexy love summer looks


    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic out fit ... .. would be really happy if we could follow back each other.
    www.swankyrana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute:з You look very beautiful

    http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly amazing… great photos and top!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    Yonara
    www.blogsweetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit *_* Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing :)
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete