Thursday, May 1, 2014

MY TOP 5 SUMMER HEELS PICK: DRESSWE


Which shoes should you buy this summer? I'm lining up some of the eye cathing hottest new heels trend for the spring summer 2014. From wedge to heels, from bright colours to vintage pastels, my top choices from dresswe wedge sandals collection would include the following below. This 2014 will be a "high summer" for me. Pastel colors are must have for summer. Spring into summer heels to get you top-to-toe gorgeous under $100. Update your wardrobe with trendy items like block heels, prints and pastels. I personally love the colour mint for high heels, how about you? Which one do you like best? 








After footwears, I'm lining up some of the best homecoming dresses sale below. Stunning dresses that is perfect for this season. Shorts dresses for me will absolutely look amazing for the spring/summer season. Do you have any bets? Please pet me know.




10 comments:

  1. don't trust the website,it's scam,i have bad experience in ordering from the site. so i have to buy dress at another site: 58eveningdress.com .dress is really great quality. I ordered size 10 and it fits perfectly. Received my dress yesterday, its stunning, fit perfectly, colour beautiful.

    ReplyDelete