Thursday, March 20, 2014

BOW TIES ARE COOL

I don't like to put myself into any specific category when it comes to style. Limitations just ain't my thang. I wear what I want even if it's uncomfortable.
This top is just so irresistible. How can I say no to bowed back? Since summer's almost here, you will be seeing a lot more of me wearing crop tops. A plain colored top is so perfect with printed heels. I love how it goes well together. I finally have the most comfortable printed heels I ever owned. I am so thankful to this shop, dresslily for the perfect pair. The heels look so beautiful. Another solemate! Yay! 






ACCESSORIES: RAIRAI COUTURE
BAG: THRIFTED
FLORAL PUMPS: DRESSLILY



Here we go again Romwe addicts! Botticelli’s Venus Sweatshirt you have never seen before!
On 1am 20th March GMT,
Romwe “the Birth of Venus” Sweatshirt will be sold at the price of $15.99, whose original price is $39.99. Only on March 20th, only 24 hours!
Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours. More than 3000 customers have already added it to the shopping cart.

Want a free one??
Click romwe facebook page to get a free one!!


24 comments:

  1. Not only bows are cute but the entire outfit that you are wearing!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!! what a cute heels <3

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is so pretty and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top and your skirt is amazing! <3
    XOXO,
    Eleonora
    www.it-girl.it
    It-Girl Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love the shoes! Omg i just discovered your blog. Fellow filipina here *u*
    Btw i followed you via GFC! I hope you'll do the same (Let's support each other)

    Lou of,steal-thestyle.blogspot.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those shoes are amazing! love the whole outfit as well ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous as usual. Happy weekend!


    If you have time you might want to follow me on : Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your linsk)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. great great stuff!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful
    Awesome outfit dear
    Gorgeous heels

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit so much~ great photos!
    --Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the heels! very chic outfit ;)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey! thank you for visiting my blog :)
    i love your fashion and your hair!! looks amazing.

    x
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ♥♥♥ amazing ! perfect post

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look! So great! I really wanna give the flowered head piece a try this year! Thanks for your comment on my blog, perhaps you would like to keep in touch?

    i can’t afford my lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is in sum absolutely lovely and I adore your skirt <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes are a work of art!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your floral pumps, you look perfect <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    Join my black lace blouse Giveaway closing in one day !

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete