Saturday, January 11, 2014

MINT TO BE TOGETHER



Hello Addicts! Have you noticed some weird changes to my photos on my previous post? Forgive me, It was auto-enhanced with google's new feature. Glad to have finally fixed it. 
Anyway, this outfit made me feel fresh today inspite a really sunny/hot weather. Top three trends that I loved most for the past year; the crochet, laces and mint. Mint on mint to double the pleasure. Puting soft colours together, mint is such a great hit and I just can't get enough of this fresh shade. By the way, I wanna thank Chicwish and Udobuy for giving such a perfect lacey goodies. 

 
 

 
 
 
MINT SHIRT: RAIRAI COUTURE
MINT CROCHET SHORTS: CHICWISH
HAT: BORROWED FROM MY BROTHER
SUNNIES: BORROWED FROM BROTHER
MINT SOCKS: LOTS FOR LESS LANANG
LACED LITAS: UDOBUY
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Romwe Addicts! Sale for going out dresses! Starting at $9.99! Preparing for the Valentine’s Day!Free shipping worldwide! Don’t miss the rare chance!
CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW TO START SHOPPING!


http://www.romwe.com/Going-Out-Dresses-c-400.html?fashionerza

16 comments:

  1. I have this shirt too and I love it :)

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! love the color :)

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit especially those shorts
    you look gorgeous

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt in love with your outfit! i'm a fan of paste colors!
    Keep in touch, your blog is amazing!

    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the light colors, pure, simple but surprise your eyes, with a beauty shadow that will never disappear.
    you looks so pretty

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!

    Xx

    Unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I love mint.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful. Love your shorts, I’m planning to buy a similar ones but in black.
    I would like you to visit my blog, NEW POST from COLOGNE

    http://themaiddiction.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're really good in dressing :D Your colour enhances. I love mint colours if they're combined well and you did well ^^ Love the shoes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just reading your article about Mint Shirt and trust me you have written very well.You have mentioned it really well.
    I also have a small business of Women Dresses

    ReplyDelete