Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HELLO 2014! WOOT WOOT

So I'm starting 2014 off by breaking my promise. Last year, I decided to change my sleep schedule. I used to sleep past 2 a.m, not to mention my terrible nutrition, I eat healthy and adequately but don't get fat. My number one new year's resolution is a big failure. I have not slept any to this first day of the year. I blame it to the New year's eve, it was a blast. Hopefully it won't be hard to go back to my healthy lifestyle, just like the old times. 






 

TANK TOP WORN AS DRESS: ROMWE
HAT: GAISANO MALL
SUNNIES: RANDOM STREET VENDOR
ACCESSORIES: TOM LIZ
BOOTS: CHICWISH
















17 comments:

  1. Great way to start the new year looking pretty. Sleep its hard for me to get to I get up at 4 am bed my 11pm crazy need some. Happy New Year lets continue the journey.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you look indeed pretty and this is a really good thing in the New Year :) I also go to bed mostly much too late ...

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos!
    x
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Sleep is a good resolution, except with two little kids, sleep is impossible right now. I do need your tank top though. It's very honest and extremely cute.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. grea look :)
    and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I love the dress/vest :) Hope you're sleep pattern sorts itself out! Mine is messed up at the moment too haha.

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! cool tee :) and Happy New Year dear!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tank dress, I need more sleep too. I didn't make it a resolution because I know I can't keep it haha. Good luck!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a very gorgeous top! and lovely blog you have here. following you now!

    xx,
    toni www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that dress

    http://thestylesparrow.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete