Monday, October 7, 2013

VERSATILE

Perfect way to show off some skin during  rainy-sunny, and not so cold weather. I am so happy I got this kind of midriff. As you can see below, I paired it with velvet skirt, summers end and this is the terrific all-seasons skirt. There's nothing depressing about pulling off this kind of skirt for me. Such a classy versatile piece. 




 

 
 


































PEEK-A-BOO MIDRIFF: RAIRAI COUTURE
SUNNIES: AUPIE
HEELS: AUPIE
ARM CANDIES: TOM LIZ












Hello again romwe fashionistas! Here's a suoer slim price flash sale! Click the photo below:

















































































12 comments:

  1. PRETTY SKIRT,AND SUPER CUTE SHOES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful skirt, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great styling!! ps- let me know if you would like to follow each other! ^^ haemeandrobecca.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you outfit, nice top :)
    I am following you in GFC, here you have our blog if you want to enter and check it out! :) www.leonandmar.com
    Have a nice Day!
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this outfit!
    white, oxblood red, black and gold combo is the way to go! :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the top!

    Erika
    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your midriff. It is sexy!

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally love your heels and midriff!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool outfit! - love it

    xxAnn
    http://annurbankingdom.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! I love your top and skirt!

    I'm following you on GFC and BlogLovin' and I hope you can return the favor!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete