Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FASHION STYLIST/PERSONAL SHOPPER

 I unexpectedly went to my drafts folder and saw all these unnamed and unpublished posts. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten to publish this outfit post worn during my first styling experience which honestly was ages ago. I don't know what gotten in my mind that caused me to forget this memorable experience. 
My dream job, absolutely the best job in the world for me would be working as a fashion stylist but at the moment, I'm occasionally into personal shopping for women and so, I'd love to shop for Christmas early at Zalora. "Ber" month is finally here, I am really looking forward for my next assignment, and that is as a personal shopper for men as well. Christmas season is the most busiest time of the year for me and I don't wanna end up being a last minute shopper. Christmas shopping for someone is never easy.  Glad to have finally found this shop before December. I can't wait to put some of their items on my shopping list. 











HEAD TO TOE: RAIRAI COUTURE















.
Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours! Fashionable best sellers!  $14.99 up! Don’t miss this! Click the photo below:


7 comments:

  1. Cute shorts!

    Check out my newest post about a new fashion game calles Fashion Eye – I’d love to hear your opinion on it!
    XoXo
    Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh..this look is ooo effortlessly chic.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you can hire a personal shopper for your self from konsort. Because they are promoting qualified and knowledgeable personal shopper for you. These shopper are well educated also. They have better knowledge abbot fashion. They also will save your money a and time. You will be satisfied if you hire them.

    ReplyDelete